Pages

25 facts about me

Monday, July 8, 2013




♥ I am half french and half irish 

♥ I am fluent in both languages 

♥ I absolutely hate driving 

♥ My idol is Beyonce 

♥ I started watching beauty videos since I was 14, I'm 18 now and I still watch them religiously every single day 

♥ I am an extremely positive person

♥ I want to become a makeup artist and do Beyonce's makeup one day

♥ Another dream of mine would be to start my own organic makeup line

♥ I am very close to my family

♥ I worry a lot about people's opinion of me

♥ When I was 17, I bought myself my own digital camera and my macbook pro with the money I earned from my summer job that year. This is one of my proudest achievements yet.

♥ I love r'nb and rap us music but I also really enjoy everything from Michael Buble, Tony Bennett, Frank Sinatra ..

♥ I over-think way to much

♥ I can't wait to be a mom :)

♥ Christmas is my favorite time of the year

♥ I absolutely love being cozy

♥ I love giving advice and helping people

♥ Vampire Academy and Harry Potter are my favorite book series of all time

♥ I have never been in love, ever

♥ I am very independent 

♥ My favorite movie of all time is Sex and the city

♥ My mom is my best friend

♥ I get scared very easily. I mean Desperate Housewives scares me ... yeah ..

♥ I always need everything to be planned and organized in every aspect of my life

♥ I really love living 

20 comments:

  1. hey thanks for the follow and i like rap too :D

    xoxo
    Sam
    http://tboruth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am such an overthinker too-even about the tiniest things which can be so annoying :p It's so sweet that you're close to your mum and I hope you get to reach your dreams one day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dear friend Nice Pix Share Online.My pray with you Dear Friend......Got more Success Blessings in the name of GLORY.
    Join our Platform Part our Work.
    Behandling av kviser
    Restylane Sandnes
    Brystløft Stavanger
    Massasje Stavanger
    Elixir Cosmeceuticals



    STAY BLESSINGS!

    THANKS
    JOHNS

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so beautiful!! I love harry potter too:) Would you like to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin'? let me know xx

    http://perfectly--petite.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. It has been a pleasure to know something more about you!!!!
    We liked very much many of your descriptions.
    Kisses honey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing!!!

    Would you like to follow each other?!
    Let me know!

    xoxo

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/
    https://www.facebook.com/estilohedonico

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so beautiful person:)
    http://feelikeunicorn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are gorgeous! Your eyes are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you achieve your dreams! btw Desperate Housewives scares me too... :s
    x
    http://sassyc0c0.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great facts :) Beyonce is a great idol! She's incredibly talented but also a great personality :D
    Christmas is my fave time of year too, nothing like snuggling on the sofa with old TV shows and hot chocolate. *heaven*

    Bella | BELLAETC

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're so pretty!
    Fun facts.
    Now following via GFC.

    Xo, Elsa
    Mix and Match the F word

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your filled with wonderful FACTS!!!! Loved learning about you.

    xx
    ileana

    www.ileanamarcel.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Queen Bey's my idol too <3

    Niamh x

    http://niamhetc.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are so pretty :) Beyoncé is my idol as well. Nice blog btw!

    theglittercompany@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love Beyonce too :)
    that's awesome that you're fluent in both languages!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground